Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Early Birthday Blessings and such

Even though my birthday is tomorrow my work wanted to make sure that I celebrated it in style..... because I was taking the rest of the week off......

Just wanted to share pictures of the mess that my co-workers made in my corner cubby. It was just a mess but it was great to feel so appreciated. They went all out and even hand shredded all the little shreds. Then on top of all of that they had flowers delivered for me that are two tier and being held up by a "coke-a-COLA" can :) too funny!




Here are the flowers. Please ignore the date, forgot to update the camera.....

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh, so much fun! That's some seriously FUN FRIENDS!!! Have a happy, happy day!

Brian Rhodes said...

Happy Belated Red! Hope you're well. Haven't heard from you in a while. Holla!

Kasey Taylor said...

forrest won pretty decisively. the ppv was definitely worth the money.

Kasey Taylor said...

mike harrelson?

Kasey Taylor said...

mike harrelson?

Kasey Taylor said...

well i'm not sure i'll be invited nor will i know where it is. so we'll see. i'll be in town for kathryn's wedding though

Kasey Taylor said...

well i'm not sure i'll be invited nor will i know where it is. so we'll see. i'll be in town for kathryn's wedding though