Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seasons and lives are a changin'

Well not only seasons changing but so many other things in my life are changing. First of all let me say NO I'm not pregnant. hee hee I know that's what you were thinking. Actually there have been so many things going on but the biggest change is that.....

My mom just moved in with us.

You see my dad just took a job in Saudi Arabia and flew out today. So since he has officially left the country and God blessed us with such a large home it's now getting used. But just keep my dad in your prayers for a safe trip and stay. At this time he's on a year contract but it could be continued by his choice when it's time for renewal. He's anxious but I think (from what I've read) he'll enjoy the challenge and opportunities.

So right when we got back from San Francisco (on vacation) we have had a "Family Send Off" weekend where everyone in the family came here (all 17) and we had just good 'ole family time. Then last weekend we prepped the "Mother-in-law" suite and moved mom in. So this would be the reason I haven't posted recently, but thank you for your patience.

So what's going on with all of you???

P.S. I finished my book by the time we got back from Vegas and I thought it was great. So now I'm starting another one "The Five People You'll Meet In Heaven". I might actually become a reader!!

2 comments:

~*Wendi*~ said...

WOW GIRL! Sounds like a lot is happening in your neighborhood! Should I send Mr. Rogers to help! LOL! I know that was dumb! It just typed out that way!

WOW! When you comin this way girl!?

Let me know

Love you,
W*

PS
Dont feel like you are the only one who has to preface with NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!

Brian Rhodes said...

Dang girl. I could put up with my mother in law but my step mother living with me would drive me crazy. Good luck with all of that. Visit my blog to catch up on me and see some new pics.