Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Patience is a virtue.....

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted last but there have been a rush of things that have been going on so I figure the best way to let you all know is bulleted points, so here I go.

  • We decided to get a dog, prepped the house, bought the stuff, decided not to get the dog. What an emotional roller coaster. But ultimately it was the best decision for the time being. I just couldn't get a dog with both of us working full-time and going out of town too terribly often.
  • Decided I wanted to start gardening so planted some flowers and such outside of our side door. You'll be able to see the pictures below. Do you like?? I think it kind of looks like something that you would see in a Bible play or something...but that's just my mom's opinion.
  • We organized our garage. After mom moved in we just kind of threw things in the garage so we decided to have a garage sale (made almost $400) and then mom wanted to start parking in the garage so we had to organize. But it looks great and since we cleaned it out mom got us a garage door opener. Isn't amazing what excites you when your married?
  • Then we also have planned a mountain vacation when Dad comes in to town to visit from Saudi Arabia. We are very excited about the trip and also being able to hang out with my siblings again...

Well that's about it but I will try to keep a better blog as we move into the summer :) Enjoy the pics.


P.S. I now have a myspace too and I like posting pic there better so go and check them out (from San Francisco) but just know that I only blog here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Can't wait to see you at the shower this weekend!

P.S. Flowers and garage look great :)

Yelena